With a Master’s in translation from one of France’s top two translation schools (ISIT) and a Master’s in business from one of France’s top three business schools (ESSEC), Claire worked for four years as a financial auditor before returning to her first love, translation, in 2014. An official translator for some of the world’s leading brands, including Adidas and Netflix, Claire has now combined her linguistic and management skills, managing projects for a number of major French clients. From identifying a client’s specific needs to project delivery and feedback, Claire will steer you through every step of your translation, localisation or copywriting project with great care and precision.
- Master 2: Translation, Interpreting and Cross-cultural Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in International Finance and Strategy
- Official translator for the 2008 Beijing Olympic games, and now Adidas and Netflix
- Four years’ as s senior financial auditor for PWC
- Five years’ translation project management experience
Specialist subjects: business, finance, marketing